- People who stop in the middle of a busy walkway/path/store/whatever.
- When I am trying to understand something about myself on an intellectual level and people respond, "awww, all that matters is you're a good person. Don't worry about the label!" Or so BS. Like, fuck you, I want to understand.
- People who wait until the last minute to settle the logistics/details of a plan.
- When people assume my tone/intent online.
- When people say they will get back to me at a certain time and don't.
- When I have a deadline, and I make it clear and people blow it off.
I've actually blanked, so I may come back to this.