- Some of my memory issues are more than likely aligned with my anxiety (and low distress tolerance)
- I apparently have stronger verbal abilities than I thought.
- My biggest deficit is my visuospatial ability (common with NVLD).
- "Visual" does not necessarily mean seeing something. The reason I have trouble remembering directions, instructions, lists is because I have to visualize and organize them. (
•visual-spatial-organizational, lack of image, poor visual recallfaulty spatial perceptions, and difficulties with spatial relations).
- The reason I have trouble generalizing reading is because of our deficit with part-whole or big picture vs details.
- My impairment of spatial organization of complex visual info indicative of NVLD, while my poor verbal memory is more my anxiety.
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
NVLD vs GAD
I am learning new stuff about my NVLD vs anxiety.