Good things that happened today;
- Made $182 on a pick 3 and trifecta (on top of the $470 I won yesterday).
- I entered a short story contest and didn't make the finals, but they had this to say; "'One,' your leading contender, worked an almost Platonic philosophical discussion into every day conversation, and won over some of our panelists with its on-the-nose numeric conclusion."
- Got at least one person hooked on my friend's blog (and I'm pledging $5 a month to it)
- Really starting to understand my anxiety disorder.
- Got an email from the other teaching program I applied for. They want me to do a pre recorded video interview. ::fingers crossed::
I did feel a bit off today, but generally it was a pretty good day!
8/10-Felt a bit "off"