Woke up around 7:30 even though it was Sunday and I had no reason to be up. However, I woke up feeling well rested and despite cramps in a good mood (some things I can't control).
- Went through the piles of mail no one seems to want to go through and discovered some tax stuff I had been waiting on.
- Got a bunch of chores done today (laundry, dishes, made lunch for the week), and I also helped my roommate out with some stuff.
- Started to work on converting episodes of my show onto YouTube.
- Found a Magic the Gathering meet up
Mindfulness/Other DBT Skills
- Day 3 of 30 Days of Yoga in the morning.
- Day 4 of 30 Days of Yoga in the evening.
- Patriots lost today, and my reaction was very different than it would have been in the past.
- Hung out with my roommate all day. He's super chill to hang out with and we have awesome conversations.
- Made my avocado/clementine/bacon mix and it was super delicious.
- Caught up on my comic books.
Nice, low key Sunday. I accomplished a lot, hung out with someone, and had me time. Couldn't ask for more.