Woke up with really bad cramps, but despite my disagreeable uterus I woke in a considerably good mood. I had a good nights sleep, and felt well rested.
- Went food shopping and cat shopping. I was able to buy everything I needed for under $40.
Mindfulness/Other DBT Skills
- I split up day 2 of my 30 days of yoga and did some in the morning and some later in the evening.
- There were a lot of little annoyances throughout the day that normally would have thrown my mood off and sent me into emotion mind. Things such has my bag breaking, having to take a shuttle bus, having to use rent money to buy cat food, my bags being heavy, etc. However I was able to use mindfulness, figure out solutions, and was able to stay in wise mind.
- I had a date today and it went really well. We met at a local cafe and talked for 2 and 1/2 and the conversation felt very natural. After we went to the Museum of Bad Art, and it was spectacularly horrible. I loved it!
- Hung out with my roommate and watched WWE (ah, memories).
Very proud of myself for staying in wise mind throughout the day.