- As of now the only monthly expense I have is my phone and T pass
- I no longer have a car which means I no longer have a huge monthly car payment. If I really need to get some place where I need a car there are options (such as Zip Car or even Uber). I am no stranger to public transit and though it can be stressful, it also gives me more time to read
- I'm doing more writing. I wrote This Yesterday
- I've started doing a 30 day yoga challenge (I've been doing yoga daily, but this is a specific challenge).
- Every night I write in my journal
- I have a short term and long term goal
- I'm living with a friend who knows about my Borderline, and is understanding (and my age!)
- I've gotten a lot of stuff done in only a few days (and with the weather)!
Positive. Wise mind. I can do this.