- Starting doing yoga. I decided that meditation is not for me, and I am not going to try to force it. I can't sit still for very long. However, with yoga I am able to move and get exercise and take part in mindfulness/breathing.
- Took my hoop and computer to the park, put on music, and danced and hooped to my hearts content. I even had someone ask me if they could take pics (of course I said yes).
- Talked to my Dad and told him everything I got going on
- Was finally able to do laundry thanks to a friend
- Held my own in a debate
- Met a friend at a cafe this morning (she needed to borrow a book)
- Signed up for blackandpink.org
- I was asked out by a friend, and while I had to decline, I was flattered
- The nice weather (cause I was able to hoop outdoors!)
- Desmond for loving me even though I put him through the horrid experience of clipping his nails
- Learn to let go. The less you care, the happier you will be.
Little by little, through patience
and repeat effort, the mind will
become stilled in the self.