- After being worried about having to talk to Pete today about what happened last night (Cliff Notes: I had a mini meltdown because he couldn't see me) the talk ended up being okay. We're going to talk more on Monday about coming up with a plan for me. Basically what I told him was I want a good balance of doing well and having him in my life.
- I had an observation at the job I interview for the other week. I thought it went really well. I'm hoping because they had me do it, it means I'm a step closer to getting the job. I'm trying to keep details under wraps until I actually am offered the position.
- I set a time and day to talk with the person in charge of the Child and Adolescent Network at NAMI about volunteering. I also emailed a Child Advocacy center about volunteering for them as well.
- Got the proof for Absorb and fixed some kinks. Hopefully the next proof I get will be perfect!
- Took a walk downtown to get some lunch.
- Volunteering. I wish I had thought of it as something to do a long time ago. I've always wanted to work with youth and I don't know why I never saw Volunteering as an avenue.
- Kitty snuggles!
- Sometimes all you need is a hug from your pet.
Go not abroad for happiness.
For see! it is a flower that blossoms by thy door.
-Minot J. Savage