- Participated in my first Taco Tour. Manchester, NH does it every year, and it was pretty fun. Six taco (some dessert) and a lot of walking. Even saw some people I knew.
- Did a bunch of promotion for my various pages
- Spent some time writing at Starbucks
- Got an email about meeting with someone to discuss how I can be involved in the Child and Adolescent Network at NAMI
- All the people who are helping to fight mental illness stigma
- All the people who understand
- No amount of regret can change the past and no amount of worry can predict the future. Live for today.
Look at your feet.
You are standing in the sky.
When we think of the sky,
we tend to look up, but the sky
actually begins at the earth...
We breathe it deep within us.