- I will dance
- I will mediate
- I will spend time with my future kids and grand kids
- I will probably be okay with being in a nursing home because then I wouldn't feel alone
- I will not be afraid of death
- I will play children's games
- I will watch children's shows
- I will dye my hair purple, pink, blue, red
- I will march with the Raging Grannies at pride parades
- I will be one with reincarnation
- I will have collected a lifetime of memories instead of wasting my time wondering about the future.
Me being old is not going to be like my grandmother's old. I grew up in a different time. A different world.
Today. Today. Now. Now.
I want a peaceful end.
I want to be ready to go.
I don't want it to come fast.