- I met and talked with a friend, and she gave me a bracelet that says, "one day at a time"
- I did a little bit of hula-hooping
- I got through a very difficult conversation without threatening to hurt myself. Not only this, but I immediately starting taking positive steps the the next month (see, "One Month" post).
- Heidi for calling me and singing to me to cheer me up.
- Jennifer for giving me some tough love.
- The fact I have a chance to really prove myself....to myself.
- A month is not long at all. This is a great opportunity to work on me.
- If I worry about what may or may not be then I won't enjoy the present.
- I have the chance to really improve myself in this next month. As sad and hard as it is, I consider this a gift.