- Made $150 acting in a YouTube TV series
- Went to Impulse and saw people I haven't in a month, and had and awesome conversation
- I got lots of kitten cuddles
- Went to dinner with some friends/old co-workers from work. It was great seeing them and catching up.
- Technology. Because it allows me to keep in touch with people, and do something I love (host my podcast).
- Bass. Yup.
- Ride emotions like a wave.
- To always be positive and searching for happiness is a very western thing. It's also not natural. Eastern philosophy and religion teaches us to be aware and accept our emotions, but to also not hold on to them. Without the "negative" emotions we cannot appreciate the positive ones.
Let silence take you to the core of life-Rumi