- I was on a local radio show this morning for the Pet Sense segment. I got to talk about volunteering at the shelter.
- I stepped outside my comfort zone and texted Pete to say I was thinking of him (see other post for more details). He also said he was going to give me a reference.
- I took a walk to the library and spent some time there, and then downtown.
- I finally got around to re-formatting my book. I am hoping to release it by May 10th.
- I found an extra $45.
- I got an email from the job I interviewed for saying I have plenty of work experience and asking if I could send another reference.
- My friend Christian for taking extra time out of his day to help me with formatting my book.
- R for letting be on his show.
- The man at the library who complimented my nails.
- Lonely and alone are two different things.
- Sometimes it's okay to just have a lazy day. Don't feel guilty.
- Guilt is a harsh emotion. Especially unfound guilt. Do what makes you happy, just don't intentionally hurt anyone.
Very little is needed to make a happy life-Marcus Aurelius