- Interviewed with Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Had a job interview for a part time position
- Deleted an old email address and did some cleaning up of my YouTube account
- Went for a walk
- Spent some time at the library
- Looked into videos on doyogawithme.com and plan on, well, doing yoga.
- I'm caught up with my bills, I have a roof over my head, food in my kitchen, gas in my car. Things could be much worse.
- To quote the Murphy's, "the world ain't gonna change for me."
- It's okay to not be okay.
- Don't judge someone based on how far you've walked with them. Chances are they have been traveling much longer before they met you.
The smell of good baking bread,
like the sound of lightly flowing water,
is indescribably in its evocation of
innocence and delight