- I met with a bankruptcy lawyer today. I'm eligible for Chapter 7. My biggest obstacle will be coming up with the fees. I feel a bit better now that there is less uncertainty.
- Technically it happened yesterday, but I didn't get to mention it. I got offered a cameo roll in a local YouTube TV series. It pays $150, so I am counting this as good karma coming into my life.
- I have a job interview for a part time position tomorrow. If the interview from yesterday does take a month turn around time I am going to need something in the meantime.
- I had an excellent therapy session. I felt like I really made progress (I will talk more about that in the mindfulness portion).
- I took steps to let go of the past by emailing people whom I had either wronged or who I was clinging onto. I feel free, and released.
- The people in my best. Whether long term or short term, good influence or bad, they helped shape who I am.
- My therapist. She's just awesome.
- All the people at Haven last night who complimented me and helped me feel confident.
- Sometimes the best thing you can do is radical acceptance.
- If something is distressing ask yourself if there is anything you can do in that moment. If the only thing you can do is worry, then let it be for now and know you will eventually be able to tend to the problem.
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance-Gabrielle "CoCo" Chanel