- I made the decision to talk to someone about filing for Bankruptcy. I've thought about it before, but never did it because, 1.) It seems intimidating to go through the process 2.) The stigma attached to it. However, the more I think about it the more it might be my best option. It will give me a (mostly) fresh start, and I won't have collectors coming after me. I have debt that I'm probably not going to be able to pay. I don't know if I'm eligible for 7 or 13, but the best I can do is at least talk to someone.
- I am doing my best to try and not worry about stuff I have no control over right now. I have an interview on Tuesday, and I am already worry about being able to pay bills on it. I haven't even had the interview yet, let alone been offered the job. There is no point in trying to figure stuff out. Especially since I'm superstitious, and believe in jinxes. So, if I'm trying to budget on a job I haven't gotten it makes me feel like I'm going to jinx myself out of not getting the job.
- I didn't really do much today, and I slept a lot. You know what? That's okay.
- A friend on facebook giving me info on lawyers
- Everyone who gave me advice on filing for bankruptcy
- Ask yourself, "is there anything I can do about my situation right now?" If the answer is no, then just let it be. Because all that you can do is worry and dwell, and that will cause anxiety.
Let things taste of what they are-Alice Waters