Also, as far as the not being online as much. I think I am not going to do that. Chatting online is helpful to me. It helps me feel less lonely. I do want to try and cut back, but trying to "challenge" myself with something like that may not be good.
Sooooo, without further ado. Here is today's post:
- Spent time at the library and Barnes & Noble
- Got some books on nightmare interpretation, meditation, and controlling anxiety and stress.
- Helped a friend
- Went for a walk
- Cried (sometimes a good cry can be really refreshing/helpful)
- Picked up my meds
- Did breathing exercises
- Books. I'm grateful for books
- Silly memes
- If I worry about the future I will not enjoy today.
- I am feeling the way I am because I do not feel grounded. I have uncertainty right now, but I can work through it.