- My private journal is for stuff I talk about in therapy
- In DBT one of the things on the list of "pleasurable activities" is, "start your own online blog"
- It helps me connect to other people with BPD, and it's nice to know I'm not alone
- It's to raise awareness, and help end mental illness stigma
- I want to help others with BPD. Recently a friend said she'd been reading my posts and it helped her understand her BPD a bit better.That makes it so worth it.
Friday, March 7, 2014
Why I Do This
Recently someone basically told me that instead of this blog I should just write in a private journal. So, let me share with you why I started this blog (maybe it will give those who have the same thoughts a better idea).